SHAMAN (ex Pilgrim) is the acronym of “a Symbolic and Human-centric view of dAta MANagement”.
We are located in Lannion (Brittany, France) at the facilities of the ENSSAT.
- Modeling/integrating imperfect data
- Understanding data (data summaries, database clustering, data analytics)
- Querying data in a flexible way (preference queries, bipolar fuzzy queries, implementation, fuzzy query optimization, flexible querying of graph databases)
- Cooperative answering (obviating empty/plethoric answer sets, Providing enriched answers)
- Ontology-based data access (optimization, scalability, inconsistency tolerance, analytics)